Queensgate Systems Ltd,
5 Sage Yard, Douglas Road,
Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 7TS. UK.
Telephone: 020 8390 0077
ZoneR PCI Card (Zone Controller)
The ZoneR PCI Card is a flexible switch box controlled via an RJ45 TCP/IP interface, that can be used to switch one to many or many to one communication channels.
Typical applications include PA Amplifier Zone Control, Serial status concentrator, etc..
Switching is controlled via a 25 pin parallel cable connected to the ZoneR PCI Card. This makes it suitable for use with virtually any computer system.
ZoneR controller applications include:
· Switch audio output to amplifiers.
· Switch amplifier zones.
· Switch between multiple devices for fault and/or status monitoring.
The ZoneR is connected to the LAN via an RJ45 socket seen on the far left of the image above. This LAN data can be directed to the onboard RJ45 Digi connector as show by the other green LAN cables.
Switching and Data monitoring information is transferred to the card over the LAN via the Digi LAN port.
· Dimensions are approx 160mm long by 105mm high.
· Outputs dry switched for 24V DC or AC at max current of 50mA Inductive load or 500mA resistive load. Outputs must be protected from back EMF arising from inductive loads.
· Heat dissipation negligible.
· 5V Powered from the internal PCI socket of the host computer, avoiding the need for additional power supplies, cables and power sockets.
· Provides up to 7 switched relays (4 shown in the image above, in centre of card) and 1 control relay (software configured typically as an amplifier select relay to close on all announcements regardless of zone).
· Monitors up to 3 input lines. These are hardware configurable for a range of sense voltages but configured by default to require a 24v DC event sense voltage.
25 Way Connector Pinouts